Smile Makeovers in Bassendean
Absolute Smiles is a trusted provider of smile makeovers in Bassendean. We use the latest technology to achieve stunning results that will boost your confidence and improve your quality of life.
A Bad Set of Teeth Can Keep You from Smiling
A beautiful smile can do wonders for your confidence, while an unattractive smile can cause feelings of self-consciousness and insecurity. Unfortunately, many people are unsatisfied with their smiles. Common complaints include crooked or gapped teeth, yellowing or discolouration, and an overall “unbalanced” look.
Get the Smile You've Always Wanted with Our Smile Makeovers
Luckily, there are various ways to improve your smile. Absolute Smiles offers teeth makeovers in Bassendean so you can start smiling again. We can give you a new, improved smile using a combination of dental treatments, including teeth whitening, veneer treatments, dental implants, and orthodontics.
Dental Problems That Smile Makeovers Can Address
If you have any of the following problems, call Absolute Smiles about getting a dental makeover in Bassendean today!
Missing Crowns and Fillings
Chipped or Broken Teeth
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today to Achieve That Stunning Smile
Get in Touch
Absolute Smiles offers comprehensive smile makeovers in Bassendean, tailor-made to suit your unique needs and goals.
Highly Experienced Dentists
If you're considering a teeth makeover in Bassendean, we invite you to visit us at Absolute Smiles. The skilled dentists at our dental clinic have extensive experience in smile makeovers.
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
Our clinic uses state-of-the-art technology, including the CEREC CAD/CAM system and Digital Smile Design. With an on-site dental technician, our cutting-edge technology allows for efficient and high-quality dental makeovers in Bassendean.
Flexible Payment Options and Interest-Free Payment Plans
We offer flexible payment options and interest-free payment plans to make smile makeovers in Bassendean accessible. At Absolute Smiles, we want everyone to be able to afford high-quality dental care.
Our Payment Options
Absolute Smiles offer a variety of flexible payment options because we want you to have access to the dental care you need.
Frequently Asked Questions About Smile Makeovers
This should be empty for CSS hidden use only.
A smile makeover can be highly beneficial for anyone unhappy with their smile. If you have stained teeth, crooked teeth, tooth gaps, bite problems, missing crowns and fillings, chipped or broken teeth, or missing teeth, a smile makeover can give you the confidence boost you need. Teeth makeovers can also help to improve your oral health by addressing any underlying problems that may be causing you pain or discomfort.
If you are considering a teeth makeover in Bassendean, contact Absolute Smiles today to schedule an initial consultation appointment. Our friendly team will be happy to discuss your oral health goals and help you determine if a smile makeover suits you.
A complete smile makeover can have many advantages.
- One of the most obvious is an improved appearance. If you are not happy with the way your teeth look, a smile makeover can address dental flaws to help you achieve your dream smile.
- A confident smile can boost your self-esteem and help you feel more relaxed in social situations. With a smile makeover, you can feel more confident about smiling.
- Besides improving your appearance, a smile makeover can improve your dental function. If you have trouble speaking or chewing due to missing teeth or other problems, professional treatment can help.
- A smile makeover treatment is a comprehensive and personalised treatment plan. It will be designed to meet your unique needs and goals.
Finally, a complete smile makeover can benefit your mental health and quality of life. A 2017 study found that dental problems have a profound impact on the self-esteem of adolescents. Another study found that people unhappy with tooth loss are more likely to suffer from depression. A complete smile makeover can help you feel better about yourself and enjoy a healthier life by improving your appearance and dental function.
The time it takes to complete a dental makeover procedure can vary depending on your oral health goals and the specific dental procedures needed. For example, if you are only getting teeth whitening, the process can be completed in just one visit. But if you are getting dental implant treatment, the process may take several visits spread out over a period of weeks or months. It is important to consult with your dental professional to find out how long your specific smile makeover will take.
At Absolute Smiles, our dental team will work with you to create a cosmetic dentistry treatment plan that fits your schedule and needs. We understand that your time is valuable, and we will do everything possible to make your experience as efficient and comfortable as possible.
In most cases, dental treatments are not painful and can be completed in just a few visits to the dentist. However, if you are concerned about pain, Absolute Smiles offers sedation options as part of our dental services to help nervous patients relax during dental procedures.
A smile makeover result can last a long time, depending on the techniques used and how well you care for your teeth afterwards. Here are a few tips to help you maintain your smile makeover results:
- Brush and floss regularly. This is probably the most important thing you can do to keep your sparkling smile looking great. Be sure to use a toothbrush with soft bristles and fluoride toothpaste.
- Try to reduce your intake of acidic and sugary foods and drinks. Sugar can cause tooth decay, while acid can erode tooth enamel. If you do consume sugary or acidic foods, be sure to brush your teeth afterwards.
- Avoid foods and drinks that can stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, red wine, and tomato-based sauces. If you do consume these, brush your teeth afterwards or rinse your mouth with water.
- See a professional dentist for regular dental check-ups and cleanings. They can spot any problems early on and recommend treatment options if necessary.
- Don’t chew on hard objects, such as pens, fingernails, and ice, to avoid damaging your dental restorations.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking is one of the causes of tooth discolouration, tooth loss, and gum disease.
Smile makeover procedures can sometimes be covered by your health fund, depending on your policy’s level of cover. Some major extras covers may extend to some smile makeover treatments but may vary between health fund providers.
It’s recommended to check with your health fund provider to see if your cosmetic treatment will be covered. Some common smile makeover procedures that major health funds may cover include veneer treatments and dental crowns. If you’re considering a dental makeover in Bassendean, check with your health fund first to see if you’re covered.
A smile makeover can range in cost depending on the cosmetic procedure required. A simple teeth whitening done by a qualified dentist starts at \$200 per tooth. More complex treatment options, such as porcelain veneers and dental implants, can cost several thousand dollars.
To determine how much a smile makeover will cost, please schedule an initial consultation appointment at Absolute Smiles. Our experienced team of skilled dentists will be able to assess your individual needs and give you an accurate estimate of the cost of the procedure.