Veneers in Bassendean
Improve the appearance of your teeth with Absolute Smiles’ veneers in Bassendean. Same-day veneers are available, so you can walk in with crooked teeth and leave with a beautiful smile.
Don't Let Your Teeth Get You Down
Upgrade Your Smile with Our Veneers
Absolute Smiles offers tooth veneers in Bassendean that will improve the appearance of your teeth. They are thin pieces of custom-made shells bonded to the front of your teeth to hide dental imperfections. Veneers on teeth can also help protect them from further damage.
Dental Problems That Veneers Can Address
Absolute Smiles offers veneers in Bassendean for chipped, gapped, and crooked teeth and tooth stains that teeth whitening can’t remove.
Chipped or Broken Teeth
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today to Achieve That Stunning Smile
Get in Touch
If you’re looking for tooth veneers in Bassendean, you can’t go wrong with Absolute Smiles.
Highly Experienced Dentists
The skilled dentists at Absolute Smiles have considerable experience in providing high-quality tooth veneers in Bassendean. We design customised cosmetic treatment plans and create veneers that accentuate your natural beauty.
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
We use the latest technology to provide efficient care and state-of-the-art services to patients. Our CEREC CAD/CAM system and on-site dental technician allow us to provide same-day natural-looking veneers in Bassendean.
Flexible Payment Options and Interest-Free Payment Plans
Absolute Smiles recognises that everyone's budget for dental care differs. That's why we offer flexible payment method options and interest-free dental payment plans to make cosmetic dentistry services more accessible.
Our Payment Options
Absolute Smiles offer a variety of flexible payment options because we want you to have access to the dental care you need.
Frequently Asked Questions About Veneers
This should be empty for CSS hidden use only.
Dental veneers are a popular procedure because they can give patients beautiful, natural-looking smiles. Different veneer treatment options are available, each with its own benefits.
- Composite veneers are crafted from a tooth-coloured resin material. They can be tinted to match the colour of your real teeth and can be placed in one dental visit. Composite veneers cost less than porcelain but tend to wear down more quickly.
- Porcelain veneers are made of thin, translucent ceramic. They are generally considered the gold standard for dental veneers, as they provide the most natural-looking results. Porcelain covers cost more than composite veneers but last longer. It usually takes two visits to be placed. However, at Absolute Smiles, we use CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) CAD/CAM technology to provide porcelain veneers on the same day.
- Temporary veneers are made from a temporary type of material (transparent plastic) and can be used for short-term cosmetic needs. In most cases, they are used while a dental lab completes your porcelain veneers.
At Absolute Smiles, we offer composite and porcelain veneers. Our friendly team will help you determine the type of veneer most suitable for your needs and budget.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of veneer treatments:
- Veneers can give you a natural-looking, beautiful smile.
They can conceal dental imperfections such as chipped, broken, gapped, and crooked teeth. Veneers can also cover tooth stains or discolouration that a professional tooth whitening treatment can’t remove. In addition, they can be matched to your natural tooth colour, so they look natural.
- Veneers are long-lasting.
They are made from durable materials and can last many years with proper care. Composite veneers can last between five and seven years, while porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and can last 8 to 15 years.
- Veneers can prevent further damage to your teeth.
If you have chipped or worn teeth, veneers can help to prevent further damage. They protect teeth from further damage by providing a barrier against wear and tear.
The placement of dental veneers on teeth is a minimally invasive procedure. Veneers of different types require different procedures.
- Composite veneers
Composite veneers are often done in one visit. First, your dentist will prepare your teeth by lightly sanding down your natural tooth enamel (tooth reduction) so that the veneers can be bonded more securely. Then, they will apply the composite resin material to your teeth in layers. Using a special light, your dentist will shape and harden the bonding material. Once the desired shape has been achieved, your dentist will polish your new veneers.
- Porcelain veneers
Porcelain veneers usually require two visits to be placed. During the first appointment, your dentist prepares your teeth for the porcelain veneers by grinding down a minimal amount of your natural tooth enamel (tooth reduction). Then, they will take impressions of your teeth so the veneers can be custom-made to fit your mouth.
These dental impressions will be sent to the dental lab, where the veneers will be made. Your dentist may attach temporary veneers in the interim. At your second visit to the dental clinic, your dentist will place the custom-made porcelain veneers on your teeth. They will then bond them to your teeth using dental cement and polish them to look natural.
At Absolute Smiles, the dental technician on-site uses CEREC CAD/CAM 3D software to create porcelain veneers in just a few minutes, so patients can have their porcelain veneers placed in just one visit.
Yes, this dental treatment is safe. Dental veneers are constructed from either composite resin or porcelain, both of which are biocompatible materials. It means that veneers on teeth will not cause any adverse reactions.
Moreover, you should visit a qualified dental professional to perform the dental procedure safely. At Absolute Smiles, our qualified and experienced team provides safe and reliable professional services.
Veneers are sturdy and durable, but they still require care. Here are some tips for caring for your veneers:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day, using fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Floss daily.
- Don’t chew on hard objects like pencils and fingernails. It can damage the veneers.
- Don’t use your teeth to open bottles and packages.
- Be cautious when eating hard or chewy foods. Try chewing harder foods with your back teeth and not your front teeth. If possible, cut up hard foods into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Wear a custom mouthguard if you engage in contact sports or activities that could cause injury to your mouth. If you have bruxism (teeth grinding), get a night guard to protect your veneers.
- See your dental care provider regularly for dental exams and cleanings.
The answer to this question varies depending on some factors, including the type of material and the level of care. For example, composite veneers are made from a resin material and can last between five and seven years.
On the other hand, porcelain veneers are made from durable ceramic material and can last eight to 15 years. With proper care, both types of veneers can provide many years of beautiful, confident smiles.
The cost of composite veneers starts at $450, while the cost of porcelain veneers starts at $1,100. However, it’s important to remember that the final cost will depend on several factors, including the number of veneers needed, the complexity of the case, and the level of cover your private health insurance provides.
We invite you to book a dental appointment at the Absolute Smiles Bassendean clinic. Our experienced dental team will examine the condition of your teeth and recommend dental treatment options, including cost estimates, during your initial appointment.