Composite Veneers in Bassendean
Absolute Smiles is the go-to place for beautiful composite veneers in Bassendean. We’re a skilled team of dental professionals with years of experience providing exceptional services and crafting attractive smiles.
Are Your Teeth Not Looking Great Lately?
Gapped and crooked teeth are not only aesthetic concerns but can also affect your oral health. Gaps between teeth create a breeding ground for bacteria, and crooked teeth are difficult to clean properly. As a result, you’re more likely to develop cavities or other problems.
A Beautiful Smile Can Be Yours with Composite Veneers
Dental Problems That Composite Veneers Can Address
Absolute Smiles offers composite resin veneers in Bassendean to address several dental concerns and improve the appearance of your smile.
Chipped or Broken Teeth
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today to Achieve That Stunning Smile
Get in Touch
Absolute Smiles is the place to go for composite veneers in Bassendean for various reasons.
Highly Experienced Dentists
The skilled dentists at Absolute Smiles have extensive experience in providing composite teeth veneers in Bassendean. Our clinic provides patients with natural-looking veneers that blend seamlessly with their real teeth.
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
At Absolute Smiles, we only use state-of-the-art dental technology to provide composite resin veneers in Bassendean. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to create natural-looking veneers that will enhance your smile.
Flexible Payment Options and Interest-Free Payment Plans
Absolute Smiles offers flexible payment options, including interest-free payment plans, to make high-quality dental care accessible. If you're considering composite veneers in Bassendean, contact us today to find out more.
Our Payment Options
Absolute Smiles offer a variety of flexible payment options because we want you to have access to the dental care you need.
Frequently Asked Questions About Composite Veneers
This should be empty for CSS hidden use only.
Composite veneers are usually needed when you have suffered an injury that has chipped or broken your teeth. This popular procedure can also be used for people who have crooked teeth, worn teeth, or gaps between their teeth. If you have stained teeth, composite veneers can also be used to cover up the discolouration and give you a sparkling smile.
If you are considering this dental procedure, it is recommended that you consult with a dentist. Please don’t hesitate to schedule a dental appointment at Absolute Smiles. Our qualified team can help determine if composite teeth veneers in Bassendean are right for you based on your condition and oral health goals.
Composite resin veneers are a popular cosmetic treatment for those looking to improve the appearance of their teeth because they offer the following advantages:
- With composite veneers, you can achieve a beautiful, healthy smile that looks natural. They are made from a tooth-coloured resin matching the colour of your natural tooth enamel. Composite veneers are applied to the front surface of the entire tooth to conceal imperfections such as chips and stains.
- Composite veneers cost less than porcelain veneers . They are an excellent option for people who want to improve their smile without spending much money.
- They can be applied in just one visit. You don’t have to wait a long time for your beautiful, confident smile.
- Composite veneers are a great way to prevent further damage to your damaged teeth. Covering up your damaged or unhealthy teeth with veneers can help preserve healthy tooth structures and protect them from further wear and tear that can lead to tooth loss.
Composite veneers are made from a biocompatible resin material, which is safe for use in the mouth. In fact, this is the same type of material used in dental fillings. If you are considering composite veneers, be sure to visit a reputable and skilled dentist who has extensive experience in this dental treatment.
At Absolute Smiles, we offer composite resin veneers in Bassendean as part of our cosmetic dentistry services. The qualified dentists at our dental clinic offer safe and high-quality services and can help you improve your smile.
Made from a durable acrylic resin, composite veneers can last between five and seven years with proper care.
It’s important to follow the restrictions provided by a professional dentist after a composite veneer procedure.
- Do not eat or drink anything while your mouth is numb to avoid accidentally biting your lip or tongue. Wait until the effects of the anaesthesia have faded before drinking or eating.
- Avoid hot and cold foods for a few days, especially if you have increased teeth sensitivity after the dental procedure.
- Don’t eat hard or crunchy foods for the first 24 hours, as they could damage your new veneers.
Both composite and porcelain veneer treatment options can be used to improve the appearance of your teeth, but they have different benefits and downsides.
- Material: Composite veneers are made from a resin material that is applied directly to the tooth’s surface. They can be made to match the colour of your natural tooth enamel and moulded to the desired shape. Porcelain veneers are crafted from a thin layer of ceramic material bonded to the front of the tooth.
- Durability: While composite veneers are strong, they are not as durable as porcelain veneers and may need to be replaced more often. Composite veneers can last for five to seven years, while porcelain veneers can last for eight to fifteen years.
- Cost: Composite veneers are less costly than porcelain ones. Composite veneers start at $450, while porcelain veneers start at $1,100.
- Tooth reduction: Tooth reduction is the process of shaving off a small amount of your tooth enamel to get your teeth ready for veneers. In some cases, tooth reduction is not necessary for composite veneers. However, it is always necessary for a porcelain veneer tooth preparation.
- Procedure duration: A composite veneer procedure takes less time than a porcelain veneer treatment. It can be completed in one visit to the dentist, while the procedure for porcelain veneers usually requires two visits to the dentist. However, with our on-site dental technician and CEREC CAD/CAM technology, the Absolute Smiles dental team can complete a porcelain veneer procedure in just one visit.
The cost of composite veneers starts at $450 per tooth, and the out-of-pocket cost for this dental service will vary depending on the number of teeth that require veneers and the level of cover your private health insurance provides.
Please schedule a consultation with our experienced team; we will be happy to discuss your dental treatment options and provide you with cost estimates.