Dentures in Bassendean
Do you have missing teeth? If you do, then dentures may be the right option for you! Teeth dentures in Bassendean have been helping people to regain their confidence and improve their smiles for many years.
Discover How We Can Help You Smile Confidently after Tooth Loss
When you have teeth missing, it can cause many problems. Not only will you have trouble eating certain foods, but you may also experience pain and discomfort when speaking or smiling. Your self-confidence may also take a hit as you become worried about how others perceive you.
We Aim to Make a Customised Denture That Fits Your Budget and Lifestyle
At Absolute Smiles, we provide a range of services, including dentures, to help our patients restore their smiles. Whether you need full or partial dentures, we will work with you to create a custom design that meets your needs and budget. Dentures can be a big adjustment, but we offer ongoing support and advice to help you make the transition a breeze!
Dental Problems That Dentures Can Address
For many people, dentures in Bassendean offer an affordable and effective approach to address the issues caused by the following:
Schedule Your Dental Appointment Today to Achieve That Stunning Smile
Get in Touch
Absolute Smiles provides top-quality dental care in a warm and welcoming environment. With us, you’re in good hands.
Highly Experienced Dentists
Our dental team has a wealth of experience in all aspects of dental care and always stays up-to-date on the latest methods and procedures.
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
We pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of dental technology. We believe that by investing in the latest equipment and advanced techniques, we can provide our patients with comprehensive care.
Flexible Payment Options and Interest-Free Payment Plans
Absolute Smiles offers 0% interest plans and a wide range of flexible payment options, so you can find a plan that works for you. For added convenience, we also accept most major health funds.
Our Payment Options
Absolute Smiles offer a variety of flexible payment options because we want you to have access to the dental care you need.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dentures
This should be empty for CSS hidden use only.
Dentures in Bassendean are a type of dental prosthetic that replaces missing teeth. They are custom-made to fit snugly over the gums and can be removed for cleaning. They can help you to eat and speak with confidence, and they can also improve the aesthetics of your smile. If you are missing all or most of your teeth, dentures may be right for you.
Teeth Dentures in Bassendean are designed to be worn all day, and there are no major risks associated with doing so. In fact, wearing false teeth during the day can help to protect your jawbone from deterioration. When you lose real teeth, the roots that were once anchored in place are no longer present, which can cause the bone to shrink. Wearing innovative dentures helps support the jawbone and prevent this shrinkage.
However, wearing false teeth at night can help to accelerate the natural process of bone loss. This is because when you’re asleep, your muscles relax, and your mouth tends to open slightly, allowing your traditional dentures to shift and rub against your gums, leading to irritation and inflammation. As a result, it’s important to ensure that you remove your dentures before going to bed.
For most people, teeth dentures should be worn for at least 8 hours a day. This gives your mouth time to adjust to the dentures and helps to keep them in good shape.
Of course, you may need to take them out for eating or cleaning, and you should also remove them at night. However, wearing your dentures for at least 8 hours a day will help to ensure that they stay comfortable and fit well.
False teeth in Bassendean are an important investment, and proper care will help to extend their life and maintain their appearance. Here are four simple tips to help you care for your dentures:
- Protect your dentures. To prevent the false teeth from breaking, lay down a towel or fill the bathroom sink with water first before cleaning them.
- Remove and rinse dentures after eating. Food particles can build up on dentures and lead to staining or bad breath. Rinsing them after meals will help to keep them clean and prevent build-up.
- Brush your dentures at least daily. Dentures should be brushed just like natural teeth, using a gentle circular motion. Be sure to brush all surfaces, including the backs of your teeth. You can use a toothbrush designed for dentures or a soft-bristled toothbrush for sensitive teeth.
- Soak dentures overnight. Dentures should be soaked in a solution overnight to prevent them from drying out or becoming cracked or chipped. Many soaking solutions are available, so be sure to ask your dentist which one is right for you.
If you wear dentures, it’s important to take care of them to ensure they last as long as possible. Here are a few things you should avoid doing when wearing dentures:
- Avoid eating hard or sticky foods. Biting into hard foods can damage or break your dentures, and sticky foods can cause them to become dislodged.
- Don’t bite and pull with tugging motions when eating. This can put stress on your denture adhesive, potentially causing your dentures to come loose. Instead, cut your food into small pieces and eat it slowly and deliberately.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning materials. Some toothpaste and brushes can be too harsh for denture wearers and should be avoided. Instead, denture wearers should choose a soft-bristled brush and a non-abrasive cleanser to gently remove plaque and food particles from their dentures.
- Don’t use toothpicks. While toothpicks may seem harmless, they can cause significant damage to your premium dentures. The sharp point of the toothpick can easily pierce the soft material of the denture, and the wood can splinter and break off, causing further damage.
If your false teeth start to loosen, it’s important to schedule a dental appointment with your dentist as soon as possible. Loose dentures can cause many problems, including pain, gum irritation, and difficulty eating. Your dentist can do a procedure called a denture reline, which will help to tighten up your dentures and make them more comfortable to wear.
Alternatively, there are many good dental adhesives on the market that can help to hold your artificial teeth in place. Using an adhesive can be a temporary option while you’re waiting for your next dentist appointment to keep your teeth secure.
Teeth dentures in Bassendean can range in cost depending on the type of denture and the number of teeth involved. A basic upper denture typically costs between $1340 and $1890, while a full denture (which replaces both the upper and lower teeth) typically costs between $2340 and $3250.
However, these are just estimates, and the final cost of dentures will depend on some factors, including; the types of dentures you choose, the materials used, the number of teeth being replaced, and the complexity of the denture treatment.
To get an exact quote, call our friendly team today. They will be able to give you a more accurate idea of what the dentures will cost based on your individual needs.